Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Awesome Gifts from Japan ^^

I received an awesome gift in the mail yesterday! My friend Laura sent me a bunch of cool things from Japan before she left to come back to the USA. Christmas came early for me!!

Here is a rundown of the items:
1) Korilakkuma Plush - Rilakkuma Cat Series Caravan
2) Rilakkuma Christmas Gift Plate
3) Rilakkuma note pads x2
4) Awesome clay Guardian Dog set
5) Guardian Dog Magnet
6) Sushi Magnet
7) Cutie Guardian Dog Keychain
8) Pink Potholder that matches the other one she made for me
9) Guardian Dog Dish Cloth from Okinawa
10) My favorite carmel candies!!! x6
11) Cute Kokeshi glass nail file

She totally surprised me with this! I'm glad she is back in the US but I am going to miss all of the fun Japanese goodies!!! ^^

I was so excited I felt the need to document all the items finding there place inside my home... lol

Japan Gift Post1

The packaging for the keychain was so cute I didn't want to open it!

Japan Gift Post2

Korilakkuma party! That is all of my Korilakkuma's together.

Japan Gift Post3

Ahhhh, they are so cute!!

Isn't she just the bestest friend EVER?!!! ^^ Thank you!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails