Sunday, July 17, 2011

Geometric Flower Love


^^

Saw the new Harry Potter on Friday!!! And I must say... it was indeed AWESOME! I am obsessed right now! It is very strange how this has happened... I mean, I have always enjoyed the Harry Potter movies and have seen all of them in theatre... but I have never been obsessed! Right now... I NEED IT! I just finished enough work to let me watch another!

Friday Watched:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Saturday Watched:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Sunday Watched:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
(About to watch) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

I very much so enjoyed the characters of Rupert Grint and Alan Rickman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails