Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm too sexy for my shirt!

Yeah, I'm a model, you know what I mean and I do my little turn on the catwalk, yeah, on the catwalk! MEOW ^^

Umm, sorry about that. Hahahah

I'm in a magazine! I had the opportunity to pose in a couple shots for CH2 magazine with Predator. The photography was done by Mark Staff, he is amazing! Visit his site www.markstaffphotography.com!

I am the one with the dreads... No, not Predator...the OTHER one. ^^

This first photo is from Mark's site (he has alot more of the predator shoot on there!):

Here are a couple photos from the magazine, which include me (except the cover). In the last picture you can see my dreads and part of my face (on the right of Predator). Hah! To see all the photos either find a CH2 July 2010 magazine or visit the photographers site listed above.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails