Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Awesome Awesomeness!!!

So here I am, Cinco de Mayo-en it up!!! I have a few margaritas in me and a few MOOJIITOOS too! So, me and a friend came across something amazingly amazing, awesomely awesome, fabulously fabulous! This youtube maniac man that plays some killer keys! You may not know this, but I am a lover of keyboards! Give me a band with a keyboard and I am like YES!!! This dude, as "interesting" as he is, is WONDERFUL! Please enjoy the following AMAZINGNESS and don't let me write posts when i am un-me, meaning drunk. ^_^

Please enjoy! This is some GOOOOOD goodness!





Peace and Love to you and Happy Cinco de Mayo! (umm just thought i would mention that i had to write that sentence 4 times to get it right...very hard to type at this moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails