Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sidewalk Festival

On Saturday i participated in the SCAD Sidewalk Arts Festival. It was alot of fun! There were some hardcore people out there that really thought about what they were doing, bringing picture references and props and such. I was just winging it cuz thats how i roll...hahah. I am glad that a friend convinced me to go, and i definitely want to do it again next year!!!

Photobucket


That's me and my lovely pink elephant spouting out some fishies!
Oh yeah, and to the right of me was a little kid and her parents and the kid kept wanting to draw in my square instead of hers, hahah.

Here are some more pics from the event. There were so many people! It was crazy, but i was so glad for the beautiful day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails