Thursday, April 9, 2009

PISSED OFF! HENCE THE CAPS!

So, i totally just destroyed my new mac...well i guess its not destroyed but i erased my operating system...loosing everything...

I wanted to download Warhammer Online on my mac so i opened up bootcamp and tried to download Windows XP into the other partition and ended up messing everything up! I thought that since on the front of it it says Version 2002 that it was Version 2 which it has to be, or higher, to work with bootcamp...but umm yeah that's not the case...ugh.

Currently I am reinstalling World of Warcraft which takes a long while) then I will have to do my CS2 (would love to get CS4 but maybe i'll just wait for CS5? hahah) and then download all other little things i had... I put firefox back on and redid the toolbar and add-ons so that's swell, but i keep remembering small things that i've lost...my icons were on there and the program that i downloaded to make them work...ugh i don't remember what that was but i guess i can try to find it again. I had lost my Bonnie AI file when my last mac died...now i've lost the AI files for my Flavios and Clyde drawings too...

At least i haven't had the computer long enough to really freak out about loosing stuff, and i will definitely be backing up more often...

Oh yeah and when i went to reinstall leopard i totally freaked out because it didn't recognize it so i had to do a little research and make some partitions and all that jazz! Luckily i am not just totally computer retarded where i couldn't even figure out how to google for help! hahah

Now that i am done crying...

Enjoy this here jrock band called Heidi.(song "Utakata")! Very awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails